|rotary torque sensor||
A torque sensor, torque transducer is a device for measuring and recording the torque on a rotating system, such as an engine, crankshaft, gearbox, transmission, rotor, a bicycle crank or cap torque tester
It can be used as a Base or Rover in RTK mode. Batteries can be switched by the hot-swappable way. You can survey as long as need due to high battery capacity.
• Contact and Noncontact Principal
• Range: 1cm to 50,000 Nm available
• RPM: up to 50,000
• Accuracy: 0.5% to 0.1% Rated Output
• Excitation: 5VDC to 12VDC
• Safe overload 120% to 150% R.O
• Long term signal stability and high accuracy.
• Platinum coated connector provides long term signal stability and high accuracy.