| Ultrasonic Flow meter
Ultrasonic flow meter designed to work with clamp-on transducers / insertion sensors to enable the flow of a liquid within a closed pipe to be measured accurately without needing to insert any mechanical parts through the pipe wall or protrude into the flow system.
• Water, including hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water and more.
• Sewage and drainage water with small particle quantity
• Oil, including crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil, etc.
• Chemicals, including alcohol, acids and more.
• Beverage and food processors
• HVAC hot and cool water, water/glycol solutions
• Water and waste treatment
• Power plants (nuclear, thermal & hydropower) heat energy boiler feed water
• Energy consumption supervision and water conservation management
• Metallurgy and mining applications (e.g., acid recovery)
|Accuracy||±1% of reading at rates>0.2 mps|
|Response time||0-999 seconds, user-configurable|
|Totalizer||7-digit totals for net, positive and negative flow respectively|
|Liquid Types||Virtually all liquids|