|Non-Rotary/Static Torque sensor ||
A torque sensor, torque transducer is a device for measuring and recording the torque on a non-continuous rotational system, Suitable for torque measurement of various automobile parts, pneumatic and electric screwdriver.
It can be used as a Base or Rover in RTK mode. Batteries can be switched by the hot-swappable way. You can survey as long as need due to high battery capacity.
• Static torque sensor
• Made of aluminum alloy
• Compact structure, easy to install
• Used for static, non-continuous rotational torque force measurements
• Range: 1cm to 50,000 Nm available
• Accuracy: 0.5% to 0.1% Rated Output br> • Excitation: 5VDC to 12VDC
• Safe overload 120% to 150% R.O
• Long term signal stability and high accuracy.
• Platinum coated connector provides long term signal stability and high accuracy.